Forums

Detailed description of the use of physical dolls

• Tue 12th Nov 2019 - 7:24am

Physical doll is done now more and more beautiful, more and more alluring, detail is also more and more good, the entity doll that has pure angel face to add devil figure, have taking blurred eye expression to send out the Physical doll that gives weird aesthetic feeling to tempt the heart. To sum up, the current type of entity doll can be roughly divided into: pure girl, queen, wild girl, cute girl, cougar and so on.

How to use physical dolls? The use method of entity doll can be roughly divided into the following three steps: before, during and after use, please see the detailed explanation below.

The doll should be cleaned before use.

When using the physical doll, lubricant must be used to keep the private parts of the entity doll sufficiently lubricated. If lubricant is not used, the internal parts of the entity doll are not sufficiently lubricated, which may cause the private parts of the entity doll to break after use. It's ok if you wear a well-lubricated condom. After using the doll, the inner part of the doll should be cleaned with water, and the whole body of the doll should be cleaned. After sterilizing the doll, wash it with warm water, dry the doll's interior and surface with a towel, or let dry naturally, and store it for next use.

The difference between a physical doll and a sex doll, The sex doll that we say commonly, solid doll is to belong to sex doll series replace real person to achieve sexual intercourse the sexual thing of the purpose, of course still have a kind of type is half solid doll also belongs to sex doll series one. To understand the difference between sex doll and entity doll, we first need to understand what role both of them have, both belong to sex doll series actually play the same role, sex doll role is a kind of sex masturbator, in the non-sexual partner to achieve the purpose of physiological needs.

As mentioned above, there are three types of inflatable dolls: inflatable dolls, semi-solid dolls and solid dolls. People often say that the inflatable doll refers to the inflatable doll and semi-solid doll.

Sex doll fans
  • Thu 14th Nov 2019 - 1:00pm

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. 바카라사이트하는곳추천

• Tue 19th Nov 2019 - 5:45am

Ordinary comes to visit and listed below are one way to thanks for your time for one's exertion, which inturn means that So i'm seeing this website every single day, hunting for unique, important tips. A number of, many thanks! glucose support supplement

• Sat 23rd Nov 2019 - 7:31am

Ordinary comes to visit and listed below are one way to thanks for your time for one's exertion, which inturn means that So i'm seeing this website every single day, hunting for unique, important tips. A number of, many thanks! check it out

• Tue 26th Nov 2019 - 2:11pm

Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! Khỏi bệnh thần kỳ

• Tue 26th Nov 2019 - 2:22pm

Your current tunes can be remarkable. You've got a number of quite accomplished musicians. My spouse and i would like anyone the top involving good results. here are the findings

• Tue 26th Nov 2019 - 5:40pm

I'd state which this can be a an excellent publish of the excellent individual, i am very happy to observe this particular. Real Estate Articles

• Thu 28th Nov 2019 - 8:50pm

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. http://www.lilizencuisine.fr/archives/2007/01/31/3861473.html

• Fri 29th Nov 2019 - 7:49am

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! 代写价格

• Mon 2nd Dec 2019 - 10:39am
    Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. http://chocolatetcaetera.fr/a-propos/

• Mon 2nd Dec 2019 - 7:45pm

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. http://www.lexpress.fr/styles/diapo-photo/styles/saveurs/dans-l-usine-ferrero-fabriquant-du-nutella_980169.html

• Tue 3rd Dec 2019 - 11:08am

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. High da SEO backlinks

• Tue 3rd Dec 2019 - 1:04pm

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. landroverbar

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 8:26am

If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. iceblingers store

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 1:12pm

It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. dominoqq

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 1:17pm
    Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. 신용카드 현금화

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 2:07pm

You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. http://www.lexpress.fr/styles/diapo-photo/styles/saveurs/dans-l-usine-ferrero-fabriquant-du-nutella_980169.html

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 6:00pm

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. http://www.tcnj.edu/~technj/2000/resources.html

• Sat 7th Dec 2019 - 9:07am

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. qiu qiu

• Sat 7th Dec 2019 - 2:05pm

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Copper Dice

Please register or login to post forum replies