Forums

More Than Just a Physical Body - Everlasting Spiritual Soul Exists Within That You Can See and Feel

• Thu 6th Aug 2020 - 7:20am
    Today is July 3rd it was when I wrote Cosmic Spirit Animal this - smile and I've been reflecting on Freedom. I am leading a meditation at my spiritual center tomorrow and Freedom seems to be an appropriate topic. As I thought about what I'm going to say tomorrow, I found myself thinking about how much law of attraction is a teaching of Freedom. Law of attraction teaches us that we get what we think about - good or bad, positive or negative. We have absolute Freedom of consciousness and we choose by our intent. Isn't that wonderful. That just feels so powerful to me - we have absolute Freedom to choose any experience we want to have, and all we have to do is intend it. Now, of course, the devil, as they say, is in the details. We know that 'intend' carries with it allowing, expecting, and believing it is ours, along with weeding out our negative beliefs. I can hear some of you saying, "Intention is not effective without action." https://ultrafitnessmail.com/cosmic-spirit-animal-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies