Forums

Spiritual Power - Want Help From God to Let His Spiritual Light Guide You Thru the Storms of Life?

• Sat 26th Sep 2020 - 1:37pm
    Some tasks require thought and planning. Biohacking Secrets Review But, not laundry. For me, that's a "no-brainer". Gather it up, start the machine, dry, fold, deliver to rightful owners. It's endless. Getting some help with this task keeps it from becoming a huge project. Housecleaning is over rated. Sure, I like to keep things picked up and somewhat orderly. But, if ever there was a thankless job it is cleaning house. Dust. It's back again tomorrow. Vacuum. Everybody just walked on it, ate on it, dripped on it. Bathrooms. Well, you know. Add to the house upkeep your work responsibilities and church activities, well, there are too many tasks to list. But, you are well-acquainted with your own list. The trouble with life is: it is just so constant. It is a project. Life keeps coming at you. Just when you think you've got a handle on it, something else happens; illness, unemployment, plumbing problem, broken dishwasher, car needs brakes. I need brakes! When Jesus said, "Come unto me, all you who are weary, and I will give you rest," He was offering to give us the most powerful Project Manager available. The Holy Spirit Management Team guarantees relief from "The Three D's"....Disinterest, Discouragement and Dissatisfaction. These can so easily creep their way into our life building project. https://luandadigitalschool.com/biohacking-secrets-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies