Forums

TopicHow to Karaoke on a Tight Budget With Used Karaoke Systems

• Thu 16th May 2019 - 9:56am

Fear of the Dark - "Fear of the Dark" - This record has great tunes butPianoforall is not as cohesive. The title track has been beaten to death and I'm tired of listening to it every time I go into a bar or rock club, but is a great song anyway. Full of energy and power.

The X Factor - "Sign of the Cross" - Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think this record is amazing. Very honest, progressive and I really appreciate the melancholic feel. "Sign of the Cross", with an 11 plus minute length sounds like Iron Maiden all the way, even if Blaze's voice caught everyone by surprise when the record came out. The song is another Maiden adventure with a dark tone injected into it. Please listen to this record with an open mind.

Virtual XII - "The Educated Fool" - Everyone would complain about "The Clansman" not being here, but the more I listen to this record, the more I like "The Educated Fool". It's another one of those emotional and introspective songs from Steve, and it has a great vibe and awesome melodies.

Brave New World - "Ghost of the Navigator" - What a great album! Very hard to make a choice here. I was thinking of picking the title track, because is very emotional and has power, but "The Ghost of the Navigator" has all those qualities and the melodies are more complex and exciting.

Dance of Death - "Rainmaker" - I think this album is not as strong as the rest of the most recent Maiden efforts. Since "Wildest Dreams" has more of a typical rock vibe to it, I pick "Rainmaker" which is very effective with its melodies, emotion and sense of adventure.

http://whatpeopleswant.com/pianoforall-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies