Forums

TopicCommon Mistakes in Powerlifting

• Thu 16th May 2019 - 1:31pm

Definitely looks like definition #2 fits the bill The easiest way Arm Up System to get off that "plateau" is simply to change your workout routine. As Arnold would put it, you need to "shock" your muscles in order for them to continue to grow. Do you go to the gym and do the same workout in the same order every time you go? If so, try changing your routine on a frequent basis. Most experts recommend a change at least every couple of weeks. One time, you may do hammer curls when you first enter the gym and then you go onto the bench press and then onto dips for the triceps.

Your body will get used to this routine and try to figure out how to compensate or accommodate what you are doing to protect itself since you are tearing it up. Change it up! Next time try doing dips first. Then possibly continue with your delts as your second exercise for example. Continuously changing up your routine and keeping those muscles confused or "shocked" will help them to grow.

I, personally, like to do a full body workout as taught by Joe Weider three times a week but I never do the same workout two times in a row. One day, I may do legs first, then the next workout, traps first and then again on the next workout, lats first. Change the order, change the number of sets, change the number of reps and/or change the weight. All of this will confuse or "shock" your muscles and you should start to notice a gain once again.

https://dietsheriff.com/arm-up-system-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies