Forums

Buy Escape From Tarkov Money At Aoeah.Com

• Fri 15th May 2020 - 12:55pm

If you want to buy EFT Roubles Or EFT Money, We Highly suggest to use Physical Bitcoins for the trade,if you dont have, please buy from the market as the illustration shows in the following,example of buying 3M Roubles:

1.Open the "FLEA MARKET"

2.Browse the Market for Physical Bitcoins and Purchase

3.ADD OFFER(Choose the Bitcoins from your Stash,it will be the Offer Item Name on our site)

4.Fill in the "Currency" box at the price of 1145000 each (Select 3 BTC if you ordered 3M)

5.Click "ADD"

6.PLACE OFFER

7.Check your offer in "MY OFFERS" section

8.Fill in the info we need as it shows in "MY OFFERS" section, if you can upload the picture of your offered item that would be appreciated

Dont Forget to use the discount code "AOEBUY" for 3% off.

If you want to buy EFT Items (keys, Cases, Other Items), please follow the steps:

1. Open the “FLEA MARKET”

2. ADD OFFER (Choose any item from your Stash, the item you choose will be the Offer Item Name on our site)

3. Double click the “Select item from the handbook of known items”, choose the item you ordered from our site to the REQUIREMENTS list

4. If you ordered more than 1 item, you can click the button here to add the items you paid for

5. Click “ADD”

6. Click “PLACE OFFER”

7. Check your offer in “MY OFFERS” section (Character Name, Offer Items, I Want Price)

8. Use the Coupon “AOEBUY” to make order of EFT Items on our site

9. Fill in the info we need as it shows in “MY OFFERS” section, if you can upload the picture of your offered item that would be appreciated

Buying Escape From Tarkov Money & Tarkov Items should avoid any risk from scam or unfriendly sites with a slow delivery and unsafe transaction. How to buy Escape From Tarkov Money and Tarkov Items fast and safely? AOEAH.COM, a trustworthy online store with over 10 professional experience in-game currency, can provide safe and cheap EFT Roubles and Items for all players. In this guide, you can check out how to buy cheap and safe EFT money and Tarkov items easily at Aoeah.Com, using the discount coupon “AOEBUY” to get the best discount!

• Mon 15th Jun 2020 - 7:13am

I was passionate about playing Tarkov six months ago. But it has lost relevance now. A large number of cheaters nullifies all your efforts and successes in the game. I decided to take a break from the brutal shooters and registered with SIMS. Honestly, I didn’t even expect that this game could be so exciting but it’s a fact. Now, I prefer to try new mods to make careers in the Sims instead of assembling a new weapon)) Psychologists say that a change in activity has a beneficial effect on the psyche and I see for myself that they are right.

Please register or login to post forum replies