Forums

Success Guaranteed by Doing One Thing

• Sat 15th Jun 2019 - 5:26am

It's human nature to want to succeed. Whether you are a professional athlete, the CEO of a company, a parent,Yantra Manifestation a lover or a friend, people have an innate desire to succeed and it seems that there are plenty of people out there with the secrets to success. You are all intelligent people and perfectly capable of filtering through the constant flow of success techniques, so I am not going to tell you the 5 steps to this or the 9 laws of that or the 21 principles that they follow. I am going to tell you the one thing you can do today that will guarantee a higher degree of success in every facet of your life. Before I tell you about that one thing, I want to talk to you about success.

Success is a very personal concept. Webster's dictionary defines success as "the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors". Think about that for a moment. This definition implies success lies in the outcome of conscious intent. Paint a picture in your mind of something that is important to you. Something you strive to be successful at. Maybe it is a career aspiration or maybe it involves a relationship with a child or partner. Whatever it is, to be successful you must be aware of it, you must have a conscious intent to be so.

In addition to the conscious intent, you must be able to define the desired outcome. You define the desired outcome by comparison. The end state that you call success must be in comparison to your current situation, some previous situation or to the situation of someone else. What ever the comparison, it is your perception that the end state is desirable.

https://supplementsbureau.com/yantra-manifestation-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies