Forums

TopicAs a Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetic Have You Been Told to Eat Less?

• Wed 14th Aug 2019 - 11:35am

Has your doctor recommended a natural cure for your diabetes. The Big Diabetes Lie Review  One of the other diseases that is ravaging our population. I wonder why. Could it be that doctors are not schooled to think that way. Most medical schools do not even teach nutrition classes. Big pharmaceuticals are huge contributors to medical schools. They also offer great perks to doctors, to keep them prescribing their brand of medicine. I guess under these circumstances, it is easy to turn a 'deaf ear' to something as simple as giving Mother Nature a chance to heal.

There are lots of people, I being one, whom believe there are natural remedies for some of our illnesses. Now if we can just get the medical community to agree, we can all enjoy better health. The classic symptoms of high blood sugar are classified under the domain of unlucky persons termed diabetics. This chronic ailment can be further characterized into type 2 diabetes, type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes. However the symptoms of high blood glucose level remain same in all the categories of diabetes.

All those who ever had experienced signs of high blood sugar will find nothing new in this article; however a little bit more clarification. All those who are at an increased risk of diabetics, because of the family history or because of their inactive lifestyle, must read through the following passages. The following reading may help you to understand the symptoms of high blood sugar and lead you to go for a diabetes screening test.

The diabetes screening tests are quick, inexpensive and painless; so there is nothing that one should worry about. Above all the diabetes screening test and timely diagnosis of the problem will help you in saving lot of troubles in near future. Let's check the signs of high blood sugar. These main symptoms of high glucose levels are real alarming bells and one must learn to listen to these sign.

https://whatpeopleswant.com/the-big-diabetes-lie-review/

• Wed 14th Aug 2019 - 9:30pm

I read a large book on diabetes and learned a lot.

Please register or login to post forum replies