Steps to add an image or logo in outlook login.
Here we are providing to the steps to add image or logo to you in the outlook login account.
1. Compose a new message and select Signatures (Available under Signature tab)
2. Choose Select Signature; choose the image or the logo of the signature you want to insert
3. Now, select the icon of the image
4. Place your image
5. Choose Insert, and you will be given the choice of resizing the image
a. Do the same if needed by right-clicking the image and choosing picture
6. Now, select the size tab
7. Here, you can resize the image
8. Check the Lock aspect ratio checkbox
9. Hit the Ok button
You have successfully added the image or logo! If you want to add a signature to your outlook email login to get rid of writing it every time you send an email, then follow these steps:
(Please note that the below-given steps to add a signature are applicable only to Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013. If you want to do the same in any other version of Outlook, then contact the Outlook support professionals for help)
For any further queries, contact the hotmail login support team.